Monday, January 9, 2012

Etsy!

I finally put some things up on my etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellevaliaDesigns


I only have 2 things up as of today. Between baby, homeschooling, lunch making, and cleaning it's hard to find time for anything else. Hopefully, I will be able to put a few more up tomorrow. The most time consuming thing is the pictures. It's also the most fun part (well, besides actually making the items). I would also like to do a few tutorials here on my blog in the near future.
I think Miss Lilly might be teething. She's been chewing like mad on everything she gets her hands on and she's been a bit crankier than usual. Usually she's such a happy contented baby that I know something is up when she is fussy for more than a few moments.
Lots of things are changing for my family right now. My older girls are now going to ballet 6 days a week. Yep, I said SIX days a week! Fortunately, my sweet hubby has really stepped up and is taking them most nights. It's not as though he gets nothing out of it. Its a great time for him to go to the gym or get some extra work done in peace and quiet. (Something we don't get a lot of here with 3 girls.) Also, our house plan is almost completed. Finally. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. (It's dim, but it's there.) Our lease is up April 1st on our rent house, and we are trying to decide where we will go from here. The house on our property is still at least 8 months away from completion, and while we are thankful for this home it's time to move on. We are just praying that the Lord will give us a clear path to follow.

No comments: